Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fishing at the Arizona State Fair!!!

Yesterday me, my Dad, Mom, Isaac, and my cousin Mariah went to the AZ State Fair. And as usual, we took lots and lots of tracts. We had a really awesome time just handing out tracts and talking to people.



This is Ron the Atheist. My dad talked to him for about 20 minutes. About 30 minutes later we ran into him again, and dad talked to him again!

When we went to Mill Avenue last week, it seemed like the people wouldn't really take the tracts. But not so at the fair! The people were really excited about getting tracts and we even had people coming up to us and asking for more!!



At one point we went on the Sky Ride (it is like a ski lift) and we dropped Million Dollar Bills so that they were falling from the sky. It was so fun to watch the people pick them up and even a couple of people running after them! This was us when we first got on the Sky Ride to drop tracts from the sky:


We had so much fun that we decided to do it again. But this time, when we were getting on the ride, the guy running it said, "I don't think you guys should drop those anymore." His name was Jason. My dad had already talked to him, and he claimed to be a christian. This picture of Jason was taken before he told us to stop dropping MBD's from the Sky Ride:



My dad and mom had conversations with about five other people, none of which were repentant or anything like that, but it was still really awesome. We had a great time, and I can't wait for next year's State Fair!


1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have dropped more tracts. It was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!