Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!


I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend. My family did! We (Dad, Mom, Isaac, I, and my cousin Mariah) headed to the Prescott Courthouse where a huge parade takes place every year. Thousands of people gathered to enjoy it, and when there are thousands of people somewhere, what better time is there to share the gospel? We passed out tracts before the parade started, during the parade, and as the people were leaving. All in all, I believe we got out over 1,000 tracts! We had a blessed time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!