Thursday, July 1, 2010

Canoeing on the Lake

A couple of weeks ago, my family and I went canoeing on the lake for a couple of hours for my father's birthday. We had a really beautiful time. One side of the lake is rocky and open, and the other side is green, and sort of feels like an amazon jungle. Here are some pictures:


















P.S. The Fourth of July is coming up! For the occasion, my family is going to evangelize in the Prescott Courthouse square. I will post about it, and hopefully take pictures I can show you! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!