Thursday, November 13, 2008

God is so beautiful!

Do you ever have one of those days where you just notice the beauty of nature a lot more than usual? One of those days where the sky looks extra pretty, the sunset looks especially spectacular, and the full moon looks absolutely gorgeous. Yesterday was one of those days for me. Everything was just beautiful. But I know that as beautiful as God's creation is, God has to be more beautiful. Can you imagine it? Just think of one of the most beautiful places on earth. Whether you like the beach with the clear blue ocean, or the rolling green hills with all the grazing sheep, or the majestic snow capped mountains, it's all so beautiful. And yet God is so much more! I just can't wait to see him face to face! Can you?

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Kiah and your ability to communicate your thoughts. I am so honored that you are choosing to make our beautiful Savior the center of your life. I love you.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't beleive that god exists

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!