Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What's one my favorite things about winter? Snow, of course!

Let me just start by saying that I've had several things I wanted to post about for awhile, but I simply haven't been able to find the time!  With as busy as we've been lately, I decided to go ahead and post everything I had on my mind in one shot when I had the time.  If I don't post it now, who knows if I'll get around to it later?  So, here goes.  I hope I don't overwhelm you with so many posts in a row!

I grew up in a place where we never got snow.  In fact, in the twelve years I lived there, I can only remember snow sticking to the ground once!  So you can imagine how snow-deprived I am, and how much I love it when it does snow!  All that to say, we got a huge snowstorm last week, and it was absolutely beautiful! This particular storm the snow was coming down hard and in HUGE flakes!  They were the biggest snowflakes I had ever seen.  I can always see God's power and beauty best in nature, and this was no exception.  Watching something so beautiful as snow falling out of a gray sky makes me marvel at the amazingness of our God who made it!






A couple of days later, I was surprised but happy to see Isaac building a snowman!  He was almost done by the time I caught him, so I didn't join in, but took pictures instead.  That snowman made my day I think.  :)






~Kiah

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Lucky! I wish it would snow here...I'm just not that lucky. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!