Wednesday, December 14, 2011

An Evening Of Christmas Cookies

All the snow we've been getting I think has put us all in the Christmas mood a little more than usual, and to my delight, Daddy has been wanting to bake Christmas yummy things with us!  Baking is one of the things our family does best, and at Christmas we seem to do more of it than at any other time.  One of my very favorite things that we bake together is sugar cookies!  We've made sugar cookies every year for as long as I can remember, and I so enjoy doing it together as a family.  Plus, they're the most special of all the Christmas cookies because they are each unique and not one looks the same.  One day last week (or maybe it was the week before?) Daddy said something to me along the lines of, "Well, Kiah, I think it's sugar cookies tonight!"  So we made them.  And we had a blast doing it.



Trying to stir up the creative juices.  :)




My Daddy is always very creative and makes the funniest cookies, like this one.

No Daddy, No!  :)

Uh oh!  :)

That cross in the middle (decorated by Isaac) was my very favorite of all the cookies we made that night.




~Kiah

2 comments:

  1. If someone randomly appears on your doorstep and rings your doorbell, that's probably me. Ah! I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Natalie, how I wish you would!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!