Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We're moved!

Well, sort of. There is still a ton of stuff in the garage that has not yet been unpacked. We still have a lot to do. Whew! :)

I'm loving living in our new house. It's cozy, although small, and there are a couple of exciting features about it. Here are a few of those: 1) We have a fireplace! Yahoo! 2) We have a mailbox. Don't laugh at me. I've never had one before, and I'm absolutely loving it. 3) We have a doorbell. Again, please don't laugh. This is another one of those things I've never had before, and I'm so excited about it! 4) My bedroom is nice and big. Another luxury I've never experienced before.

There are also a couple drawbacks about our new house. They are: 1) We have no dishwasher. 2) Our living room, dining area, and kitchen area are very small.

Overall, though, I love the house. It's just lovely. Right now, it is very cold outside and snowing. It's been raining and snowing off and on pretty much all day long. But I am not cold. I am sitting in a chair in front of the computer right next to the fireplace in the living room watching the snow fall gently down outside. Aaaaaahhhhhh............ This is a beautiful place to live.

We do not have any decorations up at all in the house, but when I get them up in my room, I will post pictures.

Well, I think that is all I have to say right now. God bless you on this beautiful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!