Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tracting at the Parade

Last Saturday, we got a chance to evangelize at the parade in our town. This parade is held annually, and we tracted it last year. This year we decided to do it again!

The group that went with us was my brother's and my Student Council group, S.A.L.T. (Servants and Leaders in Truth). In all, there were nine of us kids, and three adults. We split up into groups and were able to tract the whole crowd that was waiting for the parade to start!

It went really well. Most people were more than glad to receive the million dollar bills we were giving them, and one kid even chased me down the street to ask for more for his friends. Last year, God had provided about 2 dozen or so cases of Gatorade, and we handed those out with the tracts. I thought that it was going to be harder this time, but I actually think it ended up being easier, and we were able to give out a lot more tracts.

I was glad for this opportunity, because we haven't gone to any events to evangelize in a while. It was a blessing to me, and I pray that God blessed our efforts, and softened the hearts of the people who received the tracts.

In Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!