Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tracts and a Kind Man

Today we went to the Anthem Outlet Mall solely for the purpose of handing out tracts. We had a good time, but the highlight of the day was when my brother Isaac and three of our friends handed a tract to a man in the Food Court. The man took a minute to look at the tract and then handed back to my brother and friends saying," I'm already a Christian. Give this to someone else." Isaac (my brother), and Joe, Mike, and Matt (our friends) took it back and were handing out tracts to other people in the Food Court. A little later, the same man came back to them and said something like, " You guys are doing a really good thing here. I want to buy you all sodas." So he did. Isaac, Joe, Mike, and Matt were blessed. It was just cool so I thought I'd share the story.

~Kiah b

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! A similar thing happened to us in the drive-through @ Starbucks. We handed out three tracts (there were three workers behind the counter) and the guy we gave them too said he was already a Christian. But, he kept the three tracts and gave it to his fellow workers. It's pretty awesome to meet other Christians while giving a tract out--it's rare but special when it happens. It encourages me when that happens.

    In Christ,

    Lissie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!