Sunday, March 4, 2012

We're expecting...

Betty is due to give birth any day now!  Words cannot tell how excited we all are.  We have many questions running through our minds right now.  How many kids will there be?  One?  Two?  Three?  What will they look like?  Will they be black like their mamma or brown and black like their papa?  Will they be boys or girls?  And the question that most often is in my mind: When will they come?!  I must admit that I'm not very patient when it comes to waiting for something as exciting as this.  Every time I go out to see Betty and check on her I find myself imploring her to "please have your babies right now!"  And perhaps the worst part about it is that I can do nothing to hurry it up and neither can Betty.  It is simply a waiting game, and one that I find very difficult.

Nevertheless, the birth must come eventually and we are all in a state of expectancy and excitement.  You may expect to see pictures of adorable baby goats very soon!

~Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!