Sunday, November 15, 2009

Courageous

I have a very exciting announcement to make! Actually, it's not really my announcement at all. But anyway, Sherwood pictures, the creators of Fireproof and Facing the Giants, are coming out with their fourth film! Yes! It's called Courageous, and it's all about challenging men to rise up as strong fathers in their homes. I'm way excited! I guess the movie is scheduled for release in 2011. They're only in the writing stages right now, but I already can't wait to see the movie. Here's a link to the website. Check it out! Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!