Monday, October 12, 2009

Christian historical fictions that are worth reading

A couple of years ago, my Mom bought a Christian historical fiction book for my brother. He and I both read it, and we loved it! The author of the book is Douglas Bond. Since then, we've bought several of his other books. They are amazing! I would really recommend them. Of his books I've read:

*Hostage Lands
*Guns of Thunder
*Guns of the Lion
*Duncan's War
*King's Arrow
*Rebel's Keep

They are all amazing books and I would so recommend them! Douglas Bond has a blog as well. You can visit it here.



2 comments:

  1. I do like your new header Kiah.

    Good job. I love you.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to look at those then! Thanks for letting me know about them so then I can hopefully find them somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! As you leave them, please keep in mind Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Thank you!